Bluebella was one of our first client’s, the goal was to increase organic traffic and revenue at least 10% for their US e-commerce store www.bluebella.us within the first 6-12 months.
We have started from an SEO Audit in order to get a clear view of the company’s performance.
We have worked with Bluebella’s development team to fix existing technical issues (eg.technical duplicate content) and we have implemented href lang tag.
We’ve run extensive keyword research in order to find out how potential customers are looking for the sort of products the company sells, and what is the user intent when they are using those keywords. We’ve worked with brand managers in order to ensure everything is
a) done in the best possible way where search is concerned
b) within Bluebella’s brand guidelines
We have focused on the new customer acquisition after conducting research, this seemed the best approach for the brand.
Once the strategy was agreed, we worked with the brand’s copywriting team on the content. We guided content creation to ensure everything was written in the way that will benefit the user.
We’ve helped to create blogging and internal linking strategies in order to ensure the brand is able to stay appealing to customers in each stage of a buying cycle and to ensure website architecture is well maintained and everything, especially new content is easy to find for both search engine and the user.
What we did
- SEO Audit
- Competitive Analysis
- Keyword Gap Analysis
- Supported development team on the technical SEO implementation
- Worked with a content team on content strategy and supported content writing process with detailed outlines
- Hreflang tag strategy and implementation
- Support on blogging strategy
- Internal linking strategy and support on implementation
- On-page content strategy and support on implementation
- Organic Sessions increased by 3771% Year on Year
- Bounce Rate decreased by 30.65% Year on Year
- Revenue increased by 1846% Year on Year