What is PPC? (Pay per Click)
PPC services are a highly cost-effective method of advertising on both search engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo and more) and websites such as marketplaces (Amazon). With pay-per-click (PPC) advertising your business or you pay when person clicks on your ads. You have control of how much you pay for each click and how much budget to allocate to your advertising campaigns. It’s really hard to overspend, so we have all the controls to regulate your spend.
Running PPC adverts is beneficial for small and large international businesses. With right market, audience and keyword research we can help you with ads which fit your goals.
Why should you use PPC for your business?
Reaching potential audience or customers through organic search (SEO) will be beneficial but may be time-consuming and is definitely a long game. PPC allows businesses like yours to reach targeted audience almost immediately. Keyword Planner is a primary tool for paid search adverts, where advertisers (businesses) select relevant keywords that their potential customers will be searching for.
There are multiple PPC platforms available, with Google Ads leading the search market. Google Ads consists of paid search, shopping, display, remarketing, and YouTube.
- Paid Search refers to sponsored results displayed at the top of the Google search listings.
- Google AdWords (also knowns as Google Ads) is an amazing way for businesses to increase their online visibility. By tailoring campaigns to those most interested in your product or services.
- Shopping advertising appears on top of sponsored search, however instead of just text your advert will show a product image and price. Google Shopping is Google’s own advertising network that allows you to place your products in front of the people who are ready to buy them.
- Display advertising show textual or graphical ads. One benefit of the display network is the capability of ads been exhibited in various formats, including text, banners, interactive and video ads.
- Google Display network empowers businesses to present adverts across a range of relevant, respected sites. Ads will only show on sites which have opted into the display scheme.
- Remarketing permits to target advertising towards people that have visited your website already, allowing your business to convert visitors into customers.
- YouTube offers In-Stream and In-Display advertising, showing ads before users watch a video on YouTube. Ads can appear within YouTube search results.
Do you think Pay Per Click Ads could benefit your business? Don’t wait – book a call with our experts to find out for sure!
Is Creatos Media a Google Reseller?
Despite popular Google reseller agencies who combine their fees with your AdWords spend, Creatos Media is 100% transparent. We help you setup and run AdWords setting budget spend, so you always know exactly how much is going towards AdWords advertising.
What are Google Ads
Google Ads is structured on pay-per-click model, where users bid on keywords. Each click will result in a small fee. Each time a search is initiated, Google will pick and ad from the pot of advertisers and chooses a set of winning ads to appear in the precious ad space. To be a winner in PPC you need to take to an account Ad Rank, a metric calculated by multiplying two key factors, CPC Bid -the highest amount an advertiser is willing to spend and Quality Score – a value that takes into account your click-through rate, relevance, and landing page quality.
There are numerous factors which determine how successful your PPC advertising campaign is, by focusing on:
- Keyword Relevance – researching best matcing PPC keywords, well structured keyword groups, and relevant ad text.
- Quality Score – making sure Google rates high the quality and relevance of your keywords, landing pages, and PPC campaigns. Advertisers with better Quality Scores get more ad clicks at lower costs.
- Creative – Catchy ad copy is a key to powerful ad and if your business advertising on the display network, you can use a tool like our free Smart Ads Creator to create designer-quality ads that will demand clicks.
- Landing Page Quality – Creating optimized landing pages with persuasive, relevant content and a clear call-to-action, tailored to specific search queries.
Creatos Media can help you with your PPC adverts. Get in touch with us for any aspects of PPC on any platform.